Equity in Community Forests in Bhutan
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: University of Rhode Island, Dept. of Natural Resources Science, 1 Greenhouse Road, Kingston, RI 02881, USA. 2: Forest Research (The Forestry Commission), Alice Holt Lodge, Farnham, Surrey GU10 4LH, UK. 3: Department of Forests, Ministry of Agriculture, Thimphu, Bhutan.
Publication date: September 1, 2010
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites