What does community forestry mean in a devolved Great Britain?
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Social and Economic Research Group, Forest Research, Alice Holt Lodge, Farnham, Surrey GU10 4LH, UK. 2: Forestry Commission Wales, Victoria House, Victoria Terrace, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 2DQ, UK. 3: Forestry Commission Scotland, 231 Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh, EH12 7AT, UK. 4: The Mersey Forest, Risley Moss, Ordnance Avenue, Birchwood, Warrington, WA3 6QX, UK.
Publication date: June 1, 2009
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has an Impact Factor of 1.705
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites