Positive and negative aspects of forestry conflict: lessons from a decentralized forest management in Indonesia
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Regional Community Forestry Training Center for Asia and the Pacific (RECOFTC), P.O Box 1111 Kasetsart University, Paholyothin Rd., Bangkok 10903, Thailand. 2: Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR), Jl. CIFOR, Situ Gede, Sindang Barang, 16680 Bogor, Indonesia.
Publication date: March 1, 2009
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites