Achieving sustainable charcoal supply from woodlands to urban consumers in Kampala, Uganda
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Department of Forest Management, Faculty of Forestry and Nature Conservation, Makerere University, P.O.Box 7062 Kampala, Uganda. 2: Department of Ecology and Natural Resource Management, Norwegian University of Life Sciences (UMB). P.O.Box 5003, N-1432 s, Norway.
Publication date: March 1, 2009
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has an Impact Factor of 1.705
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites