Biofuels from dedicated tropical plantation forests: it is time for detailed studies of the lignofuels options
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Strategic development advisor, Geneva; former ministerial advisor in the Ivory Coast and former senior researcher, Battelle, Geneva Research Center, Switzerland. 2: Consultant, venture capital, Geneva; former vice-president, Swiss Bank Corporation/UBS and former researcher, Battelle, Geneva Research Center, Switzerland.
Publication date: December 1, 2008
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has an Impact Factor of 1.705
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites