Development of sustainable forestry plantations in China: a review J. W. Turnbull Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR). ISBN: ISSN 1832-1879
Ukrainian Encyclopaedia of Forestry S. Gensiruk, Editor-in-Chief, Second volume Shevchenko Scientific Society, Ukraine, 2007, 418 pages, ISBN 966-7155-14-5; ISBN 966-7292-94-0. Approximately 25
Primary wood processing: principles and practice Second Edition John C. F. Walker Springer, 2006. x + 596 pages. Hardback, ISBN-13 978-1-4020-4392-5.
Mangrove guidebook for Southeast Asia W. Giesen, S. Wulffraat, M. Zieren and L. Scholten Published by FAO and Wetlands International, 2007. ISBN 974-7946-85-8
Multipurpose trees in the tropics: management and improvement strategies V.P. Tewari and R.L. Srivastava (eds.)
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Forest Conservation Programme, The World Conservation Union (IUCN). 2: The Macaulay Institute, Aberdeen, United Kingdom. 3: (Rtd.) Building Research Establishment, Princes Risborough Laboratory, UK. 4: Chair, CFA. 5: School of Marine and Tropical Biology, James Cook University, Australia.
Publication date: May 1, 2008
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has an Impact Factor of 1.705
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites