Fourteen years of monitoring community-managed forests: learning from IFRI's experience
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Director, Centre for Sustainable Agriculture, 63 Carrigan Drive, University of Vermont, Bington VT 05405. USA. 2: Professor, Institute for Social Research, Universidad Nacional Autnoma de Mxico, Circuito Mario de la Cueva s/n, Ciudad de la Investigacin en Humanidades, Ciudad Universitaria, C. P. 04510, Coyoacn, Mxico, D. F. 3: Associate Professor, IFRI Coordinator, School of Natural Resources and Environment 440 Church Street, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor MI 48104, USA. 4: Arthur F. Bentley Professor of Political Science, Co-Director, Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis, 513 North Park Avenue Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47408, USA.
Publication date: June 1, 2007
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has an Impact Factor of 1.705
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites