The Complex Forest: communities, uncertainty, and adaptive management C.J.P. Colfer Resources for the Future Press, Washington D.C. xii + 370 pp., ISBN 1-933115-12-2, hb. $65; ISBN 1-933115-13-0, pb. 31.95.
Best practices for improving law compliance in the forest sector FAO Forestry Paper 145. FAO, Rome, Italy and ITTO, Yokohama, Japan. 2005132pp ISBN 92 5 105381 2.
Japanese forestry and its implications R.T. Fenton Marshall Cavendish Academic (Singapore), Times Publishing Ltd. 2005. xxvii + 307 pp. ISBN 981-210-424-0. Fax order (0065)- 6284 9772. US30 in Japan and outside Asia, Singapore 39 in Asia outside Japan, plus p.p. 10.
Economics, sustainability, and natural resources: economics of sustainable forest management Shashi Kant and R. Albert Berry (Eds.) Springer, 274 pages, 2005, ISBN 1402034652
Turning trees to timber - a chainsaw milling manual Specifically developed for small diameter farm or dryland trees in the tropics NM Pasniecznik, MCM Brewer, C Fehr and JH Samuel HDRA Publishing, International Research Department, Ryton Organic Gardens, Coventry CV8 3LG, 2006. Printed by Emmerson Press and funded on DFID FRP R8510 Research Project. ISBN: 09 05343379. 40 pages.
The science of sustainable development: local livelihoods and the global environment Jeff Sayer and Bruce Campbell Cambridge university Press, 2004. 288 pages. ISBN 13:9780521534567
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Hamburg university. 3: Chatham House (Royal Institute of International Affairs). 4: University of Hamburg. 5: School of Forestry & Wildlife Sciences, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA. 6: Oxford Forestry Institute (rtd.). 7: IIED Director.2:
Publication date: 01 December 2006
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites