Developing and testing criteria and indicators for an effective information system in the forest sector
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Uttar Pradesh Forest Department, Lucknow 226010, INDIA. 2: Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow 226016, INDIA. 3: Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy, Dehradun 248006, INDIA.
Publication date: 01 September 2006
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites