Collective action without collective ownership: community associations and logging on the Amazon frontier
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: The Woods Hole Research Center, USA; Instituto de Pesquisa Ambiental da Amaznia, Brazil. 2: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA. 3: International Institute for Environment and Development, UK. 4: Instituto de Pesquisa Ambiental da Amaznia, Brazil. 5: Instituto de Pesquisa Ambiental da Amaznia, Brazil; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
Publication date: 01 June 2006
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites