An Action Plan for the Establishment and Revision of the National Forest Programme in Serbia
The forests of Serbia have always been an important national asset serving many functions and attracting the interest of a wide array of stakeholders. As Serbia is a country with an economy in transition it is expected that it will formulate a National Forest Programme (NFP) within two to three years. The main objective of this paper is to highlight the process of formulation or revision of an NFP in future forest policy in the country. As such particular account is taken of the authority, the existing structure and the activity of the Directorate of Forestry, as well as the forest ownership pattern in Serbia.
No Reference information available - sign in for access.
No Citation information available - sign in for access.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Faculty of Forestry, Belgrade University, Kneza Višeslava 1, 11030 Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro.
Publication date: March 1, 2005
More about this publication?
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has an Impact Factor of 1.705
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites