Change Detection of Forest and Habitat Resources from 1973 to 2001 in Bach Ma National Park, Vietnam, Using Remote Sensing Imagery
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: PRBO Conservation Science, 4990 Shoreline Highway, Stinson Beach, CA 94970, U.S.A. 2: WWF Germany, Rebstoecker Str. 55, 60326 Frankfurt, Germany. 3: Geography Department, Geography Department, University of Calgary, Calgary AB T2N 1N4, Canada; Institute of Arctic Biology, Biology and Wildlife Department, University of Alaska-Fairbanks, Fairbanks AK 99775, USA. 4: Geography Department, Geography Department, University of Calgary, Calgary AB T2N 1N4, Canada.
Publication date: March 1, 2005
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites