Understanding the Chinese Forest Market and its Global Implications
Document Type: Editorial
Affiliations: 1: Center for Chinese Agricultural Policy (CCAP), 5th Floor, Institute of Geographical Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Datun Road, Anwai, Beijing 100101, China. 2: Policy and Market Analysis, Forest Trends, 1050 Potomac Street NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA.
Publication date: 01 December 2004
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites