Supporting the transition of autistic students into university life: reflections on a specialist peer mentoring scheme
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: May 1, 2018
More about this publication?
- Good Autism Practice is dedicated solely to promoting good practice with children and adults with autism and Asperger's syndrome.
Each journal includes articles:
• encouraging good and innovative practice
• written by practitioners, academics, parents and people with autism
The journal is edited by highly respected academics and practitioners specialising in autistic spectrum conditions and will be of interest to parents and practitioners in health, education and social services, as well as people who have autistic spectrum conditions.
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites
- Access Key
- Free content
- Partial Free content
- New content
- Open access content
- Partial Open access content
- Subscribed content
- Partial Subscribed content
- Free trial content