Skip to main content
padlock icon - secure page this page is secure

The Determinants of Sharia Banking Finance Performance in Indonesia

Buy Article:

$106.34 + tax (Refund Policy)

Effect of Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non Performing Financing (NPF), Efficiency (BOPO) and Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) to the Return on Asset (ROA) industry Sharia banking in Indonesia has analyzed in study. The population in this study amounted to 35 Sharia banks comprising Sharia Banks and Sharia Business Unit is the period 2011–2015. Data by accessing the financial statements derived from Bank Indonesia and the Financial Services Authority. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regressions. The results showed that the performance of Sharia banking in Indonesia amounted to 63.21 percent influenced by CAR, NPF, BOPO and FDR, while the remaining 36.79 percent is influenced by variables not examined. This is evident from R 2 value of 0.6321. The variable NPF and FDR negative effect on ROE, while the CAR and BOPO positive effect on ROE.
No Reference information available - sign in for access.
No Citation information available - sign in for access.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
No Metrics

Keywords: Capital Asset Ratio; Finance Performance; Net Performing Financing; Return on Asset; Return on Equity; Sharia Banking

Document Type: Research Article

Affiliations: Lecture of Faculty of Business and Economic Education, Postgraduate School, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Dr. Setiabudhi No. 229, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

Publication date: July 1, 2018

More about this publication?
  • ADVANCED SCIENCE LETTERS is an international peer-reviewed journal with a very wide-ranging coverage, consolidates research activities in all areas of (1) Physical Sciences, (2) Biological Sciences, (3) Mathematical Sciences, (4) Engineering, (5) Computer and Information Sciences, and (6) Geosciences to publish original short communications, full research papers and timely brief (mini) reviews with authors photo and biography encompassing the basic and applied research and current developments in educational aspects of these scientific areas.
  • Editorial Board
  • Information for Authors
  • Subscribe to this Title
  • Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites
  • Access Key
  • Free content
  • Partial Free content
  • New content
  • Open access content
  • Partial Open access content
  • Subscribed content
  • Partial Subscribed content
  • Free trial content
Cookie Policy
X
Cookie Policy
Ingenta Connect website makes use of cookies so as to keep track of data that you have filled in. I am Happy with this Find out more