Water Environment Federation
Formed in 1928, the Water Environment Federation (WEF) is a not-for-profit technical and educational organization of 33,000 individual members and 75 affiliated Member Associations representing water quality professionals around the world. As a global water sector leader, WEFs mission is to connect water professionals; enrich the expertise of water professionals; increase the awareness of the impact and value of water; and provide a platform for water sector innovation.
- Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation
- Residuals and Biosolids Management 2000 - Disinfection and Reuse Symposium 2018
- Water Environment Research
- Volume 64, Number 1, January/February 1992 - 2018 Literature Review
- Water Practice
- Volume 1, Number 1, April 2007 - Volume 3, Number 1, October 2009