The purpose of Scrivener Publishing is to publish books and journals in the technical applied sciences for both the practitioner in industry (engineer and technician) and the researcher in academia. This high-quality content is essential to our professional customers and is sold globally as print and electronic as well as in aggregated databases. We believe our content helps businesses and industry achieve cost efficiencies and higher productivity. We also believe that our new journal titles will be unique and important resources for both the practitioner and researcher in the fields represented.
- Journal of Natural Gas Engineering
- Volume 1, Number 1, February 2016 - Volume 3, Number 2, January 2019
- Journal of Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Number 1 / January 2013 - Volume 6, Number 3, December 2018
- Reviews of Adhesion and Adhesives
- Number 1 / February 2013 - Volume 6, Number 4, December 2018