Phoenix Publishing House
Phoenix Publishing House rose from the flames in 2018 to create a home for mental health publishing as independent specialists. We are passionate about bringing the latest in psychoanalytic thought and research into the world. Our purpose is not to create accord but, rather, to stimulate debate, to open minds to new ways of working, to present opposing theories, to break down orthodoxies, and, above all, to question everything.
All our publications are published with great care and attention to detail. A peer review process ensures the highest academic standards.
- Number 1 / March 2007 - Volume 14, Number 2, December 2020
- Couple and Family Psychoanalysis
- Number 1 / Spring 2011 - Volume 10, Number 2, September 2020
- International Journal of Forensic Psychotherapy, The
- Volume 1, Number 1, July 2019 - Volume 2, Number 2, December 2020
- Journal of Psychological Therapies
- Volume 1, Number 1, January 2016 - Volume 5, Number 2, December 2020
- Organisational and Social Dynamics
- Number 1 / 2002 - Volume 20, Number 2, Autumn 2020
- Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in China
- Volume 1, Number 1, June 2015 - Volume 3, Number 2, December 2020