Definition and classification of hereditary angioedema
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: From the Division of Allergy and Immunology, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio; 2: Division of Immunology/Allergy Section, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio; and
Publication date: November 1, 2020
- Allergy and Asthma Proceedings is a peer reviewed publication dedicated to distributing timely scientific research regarding advancements in the knowledge and practice of allergy, asthma and immunology. Its primary readership consists of allergists and pulmonologists.
The goal of the Proceedings is to publish articles with a predominantly clinical focus which directly impact quality of care for patients with allergic disease and asthma and by having the potential to directly impact the quality of patient care. AAP welcomes the submission of original works including peer-reviewed original research and clinical trial results. Additionally, as the official journal of the Eastern Allergy Conference (EAC), AAP will publish content from EAC poster sessions as well as review articles derived from EAC lectures.
Featured topics include asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis, food allergies, allergic skin diseases, diagnostic techniques, allergens, and treatment modalities. Published material includes peer-reviewed original research, clinical trials and review articles.
Articles marked "F" offer free full text for personal noncommercial use only.
The journal is indexed in Thomson Reuters Web of Science and Science Citation Index Expanded, plus the National Library of Medicine's PubMed service.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Information for Advertisers
- Reprint Requests
- Commercial level: Permission to use content
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites
- Access Key
- Free content
- Partial Free content
- New content
- Open access content
- Partial Open access content
- Subscribed content
- Partial Subscribed content
- Free trial content