Multi-locus phylogenetic analysis of lophiostomatoid fungi motivates a broad concept of Lophiostoma and reveals nine new species
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: June 30, 2021
This article was made available online on June 12, 2021 as a Fast Track article with title: "Multi-locus phylogenetic analysis of lophiostomatoid fungi motivates a broad concept of Lophiostoma and reveals nine new species".
- Persoonia aims to publish papers dealing with molecular phylogeny and evolution of fungi. A further aim is to promote fungal taxonomy by employing a polythetic approach to clarify the true phylogeny and relationships within the kingdom Fungi. The journal publishes high-quality papers elucidating known and novel fungal taxa at the DNA level, and also strives to present novel insights into evolutionary processes and relationships. Papers to be considered include research articles and reviews.
Papers are published using a Fast Track system. This implies that the papers are immediately published online and freely available through the internet via this website. Volumes appear twice a year (June and December). From Volume 36 onwards (2016) hard copy volumes will only be made available through printing-on-demand. The issues can be ordered separately through the Publication Division of Naturalis Biodiversity Center; e-mail: [email protected]
Persoonia is a journal published jointly by the Naturalis Biodiversity Center and the Westerdijk Fungal Biodiversity Institute.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Back issues for Persoonia
- Persoonia Supplement Series
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites
- Access Key
- Free content
- Partial Free content
- New content
- Open access content
- Partial Open access content
- Subscribed content
- Partial Subscribed content
- Free trial content