The individual enterprise: all for one and one for all
– This article explains how, by combining the power of analytics with the ubiquity of mobile, organizations have the opportunity to provide employees with “mobility” solutions that will enable them to work more effectively than ever before, a new Individual Enterprise model.
– The article shows how organizations that design their business and information systems with this Individual Enterprise model in mind can evolve their business models, or even create totally new ones, and thus realize the full transformational benefits of mobility.
– Together mobile and analytics will redefine how companies deliver value to customers.
– Dynamically configurable platforms and apps will allocate organizational expertise precisely where and when needed, enabling employees to make faster, better-informed decisions.
– By creating an Individual Enterprise, organizations will be able to discover, define and refine new and emerging customer wants and needs, and create truly unique, exciting customer experiences.
– By transforming in an Individual Enterprise a company evolves from managing employees to optimizing ecosystems; from assigning “a person for the process” to creating “a process for a person.”
No Reference information available - sign in for access.
No Citation information available - sign in for access.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: IBM Global Business Services 2: IBM Institute for Business Value
Publication date: July 20, 2015
More about this publication?
- Previously published as The Antidote