Best innovators develop a point of view on the future and a roadmap on how to get there
– The authors have collected key insights from the Best Innovator competition, launched in 2003. Six early-stage practices are critical.
– The Best Innovator competition, annual benchmarking against the best in innovation management, focuses on the how-to of innovation and examines what leading companies are doing to achieve better yield with their innovation strategies.
– By studying the competition winners, the researchers found a strong correlation between specific innovation management practices and sustainable, profitable growth.
– Best Innovators establish explicit expectations for making the business case for innovation. They name a specific set of deliverables to which they are committed.
– The article offers specific guidelines for setting the stage for continuous innovation that results in profitable offerings and services.
No Reference information available - sign in for access.
No Citation information available - sign in for access.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: A.T. Kearney, Detroit, MI, USA 2: A.T. Kearney, Shanghai, China 3: A.T. Kearney, Düsseldorf, Germany
Publication date: March 16, 2015
More about this publication?
- Previously published as The Antidote