Leuven University Press
Leuven University Press, established in 1971 under the auspices of KU Leuven, is an academic press of international standing. All LUP publications are published with care and attention to detail. A peer review process ensures the highest academic standards. Today the press has a thousand books in print, in a broad range of fields including music, art & theory, text & literature, history & archaeology, philosophy & religion and society, law & economics.
- European Council Studies
- Volume 2020, Number 1, March 2020 - Volume 2020, Numbers 2-3, April 2020
- Music Theory and Analysis (MTA)
- Volume 1, Numbers 1-2, October 2014 - Volume 7, Number 2, October 2020
- Transdisciplinary Insights
- Volume 1, Number 1, 1 December 2017 - Volume 3, Number 1, 26 December 2019