Experimental study of mine grout injection plastic fire prevention materials flow properties
Fly ash-based grouting technology is commonly used as a mine fire prevention method.In order to solve the problem of pipeline blocking in long-range transport of high concentration slurry,by adding polyacrylamide gel additive composite PA,this study investigated the fly ash slurry suspension,and solid-liquid two-phase flow characteristics before and after the PA addition.The results show that with the increase of fly ash amount added,the fly ash slurry suspension is enhanced;also the PA can improve the fly ash slurry suspension results.With the amount increase of PA added,there is little effect on the suspension.From thickening and suspension performance considerations,PA additive dosage should be controlled at 0.01%-0.02%.Meanwhile the composite colloidal material in the pipeline with a high speed flow reduces the drag force,which is favorable to pipeline colloid transportation.Low flow resistance for colloid material is larger than that in water,and the colloid retention in seam cracks is in favor of plugging air and fire.
No References for this article.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 15, 2015
More about this publication?
- The Journal publishes the peer-reviewed papers with original research, new developments and innovations, site measurements and case studies in coal science and mining industry. It aims to be a leading platform for the publication of high quality papers and an authoritative source of information for analysis, review and evaluation related to coal science and mining technologies.
The Journal covers the following areas:
- coalfield geology and exploration
- coal resources/reserves estimation
- mine planning and design, mine optimization
- mine construction and development, mine operation
- mine electrical and equipment, mine automation
- mine health and safety
- ventilation and control, methane drainage and capture
- coal processing and utilization
- low carbon technology
- coal economics, mine management
- coal mine environmental impact assessment and control
- mine rehabilitation, mine closure, etc.
The Journal is a unique comprehensive academic periodical completely dedicated to the coal science and mining industry in the world. The Journal stands out as an excellent source of scientific information in coal industry with nearly 400 papers published in 12 issues per annum.
The Journal is published monthly by China Coal Society.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites