Algorithm of complex ventilation network solution based on circuit air-quantity method
With the mine ventilation system becoming more and more complex,the traditional calculation methods have difficulty in meeting the requirements of network solution.It’s of significance to develop a quick algorithm for calculating complex wind network.The theory of network solution of circuit air-quantity method was systematically and thoroughly studied.Also,the limitation of the existing ventilation network solution was analyzed.An improved network solution based on Scott-Hinsley method was put forward.With a high convergence rate,this algorithm can solve the problems of ventilation network including unidirectional circuit and the network solution problems of complex ventilation system.BFS method was used to improve the structure of the spanning tree,and the divided circuit was faster by using Double-Access method.Achieving the fixed half cut set of air distribution in ventilation network,the algorithm can automatically distribute air according to demands.The failure cause of circuit air-quantity network solution with the unidirectional circuits was analyzed.The algorithm proposed can solve the problems of ventilation network including unidirectional circuit by modifying its search strategy.
No References for this article.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 15, 2015
More about this publication?
- The Journal publishes the peer-reviewed papers with original research, new developments and innovations, site measurements and case studies in coal science and mining industry. It aims to be a leading platform for the publication of high quality papers and an authoritative source of information for analysis, review and evaluation related to coal science and mining technologies.
The Journal covers the following areas:
- coalfield geology and exploration
- coal resources/reserves estimation
- mine planning and design, mine optimization
- mine construction and development, mine operation
- mine electrical and equipment, mine automation
- mine health and safety
- ventilation and control, methane drainage and capture
- coal processing and utilization
- low carbon technology
- coal economics, mine management
- coal mine environmental impact assessment and control
- mine rehabilitation, mine closure, etc.
The Journal is a unique comprehensive academic periodical completely dedicated to the coal science and mining industry in the world. The Journal stands out as an excellent source of scientific information in coal industry with nearly 400 papers published in 12 issues per annum.
The Journal is published monthly by China Coal Society.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites