Comprehensive evaluation of bench blasting effect based on uncertainty measurement theory
In order to solve the problem of uncertainty factors in the evaluation of blasting,the comprehensive evaluation model of bench blasting effect was established on the base of uncertainty measurement theory.The 12 main factors including the boulder yield,muck pile profile,loose coefficient,fragment distribution,toe rate,back crack distance,blasting vibration,flying distance,environmental impact,explosive consumption,detonator consumption,and blasted volume per meter were selected to act as the index of the uncertaininsure model.The uncertainty measurement function was obtained based on the in-situ data.Entropy theory and rules of credible recognition criteria were applied to respectively obtain the index weight of all indexes,and the comprehensive evaluation results of the bench blasting effect.And,the comprehensive evaluation results of the bench blasting effect were finally obtained.The 4 times bench blasting in Hongshuitai field-leveling projects were comprehensively evaluated,and the analysis results are consistent with the actual situations.
No References for this article.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 15, 2015
More about this publication?
- The Journal publishes the peer-reviewed papers with original research, new developments and innovations, site measurements and case studies in coal science and mining industry. It aims to be a leading platform for the publication of high quality papers and an authoritative source of information for analysis, review and evaluation related to coal science and mining technologies.
The Journal covers the following areas:
- coalfield geology and exploration
- coal resources/reserves estimation
- mine planning and design, mine optimization
- mine construction and development, mine operation
- mine electrical and equipment, mine automation
- mine health and safety
- ventilation and control, methane drainage and capture
- coal processing and utilization
- low carbon technology
- coal economics, mine management
- coal mine environmental impact assessment and control
- mine rehabilitation, mine closure, etc.
The Journal is a unique comprehensive academic periodical completely dedicated to the coal science and mining industry in the world. The Journal stands out as an excellent source of scientific information in coal industry with nearly 400 papers published in 12 issues per annum.
The Journal is published monthly by China Coal Society.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites