Principle and method of sleeve fracturing method in testing in-situ stress
In order to more accurately obtain the coal mine ground stress level and orientation,authors proposed a new method for testing ground stress.The type JHDC-1 stress testing instrument is adopted and can automatically store testing pressure with high frequency and generate the test pressure-time curve.Through the implementation of two pressurized fracturing on a test hole,it can get accurate oil pressure value and its corresponding fracturing equation.Authors adopted the elastic stress concentration theory of round hole,analyzed the conversion relationship between the oil pressure value and its fracturing pressure,and provided the basic principle of three hole crack method for testing ground stress.In addition,authors also gave a detailed description for field test methods and steps.The test method is applicable to various geological conditions and underground environment test,especially suitable for on-site coal mine ground stress test.
No References for this article.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 15, 2015
More about this publication?
- The Journal publishes the peer-reviewed papers with original research, new developments and innovations, site measurements and case studies in coal science and mining industry. It aims to be a leading platform for the publication of high quality papers and an authoritative source of information for analysis, review and evaluation related to coal science and mining technologies.
The Journal covers the following areas:
- coalfield geology and exploration
- coal resources/reserves estimation
- mine planning and design, mine optimization
- mine construction and development, mine operation
- mine electrical and equipment, mine automation
- mine health and safety
- ventilation and control, methane drainage and capture
- coal processing and utilization
- low carbon technology
- coal economics, mine management
- coal mine environmental impact assessment and control
- mine rehabilitation, mine closure, etc.
The Journal is a unique comprehensive academic periodical completely dedicated to the coal science and mining industry in the world. The Journal stands out as an excellent source of scientific information in coal industry with nearly 400 papers published in 12 issues per annum.
The Journal is published monthly by China Coal Society.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites