Research on U-shape steel frame and anchor cable collaborative support mechanism and loading law of roadway under dynamical pressure impact
In order to overcome the support difficulty of roadway severe deformation supported by U-shape steel frame under dynamical pressure impact,a numerical simulation was conducted to study the function mechanism of U-shape steel frame and anchor cable collaborative support,and a U-shape steel frame and anchor cable collaborative support technology was proposed.Meanwhile the field measurement method was used to monitor the surface displacement of roadway surrounding rock and the practical bearing situation of U-shape steel frame and structure compensation anchor cable during the influence process of riding mining pressure.The results show that: the technology of U-shape steel frame and anchor cable collaborative support is obviously useful for improving the surrounding rock stress,increasing the residual strength of roadway shallow surrounding rock,optimizing the bearing characteristic of U-shape steel frame,magnifying the bearing capacity and non-deformability of U-shape steel frame,and improving the overall stability of U-shape steel frame.When surrounding rock deformation pressure is large,the U-shape steel frame will deform with surrounding rock and the biggest deformation pressure presents at the roadway’s sides and humeral pits,where the anchor cable can provide deformation resistance to prevent the interior convex deformation of U-shape steel frame.As an integral structure,the U-shape steel frame is bound to the limited deformation space,and its rest large deformation is released through the slip of frame’s lap joint,then the high resistance and contractibility characteristic of U-shape steel frame is achieved.
No References for this article.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 15, 2015
More about this publication?
- The Journal publishes the peer-reviewed papers with original research, new developments and innovations, site measurements and case studies in coal science and mining industry. It aims to be a leading platform for the publication of high quality papers and an authoritative source of information for analysis, review and evaluation related to coal science and mining technologies.
The Journal covers the following areas:
- coalfield geology and exploration
- coal resources/reserves estimation
- mine planning and design, mine optimization
- mine construction and development, mine operation
- mine electrical and equipment, mine automation
- mine health and safety
- ventilation and control, methane drainage and capture
- coal processing and utilization
- low carbon technology
- coal economics, mine management
- coal mine environmental impact assessment and control
- mine rehabilitation, mine closure, etc.
The Journal is a unique comprehensive academic periodical completely dedicated to the coal science and mining industry in the world. The Journal stands out as an excellent source of scientific information in coal industry with nearly 400 papers published in 12 issues per annum.
The Journal is published monthly by China Coal Society.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites