Comparable test on anchoring and setting performance of resin bolts with different rod shapes
The anchorage performances,mixing uniformity of resin anchoring agent,setting torque and thrust of the current five kinds of resin anchoring bolts with different rod shapes in coal mine roadways were studied by laboratory tests.The results show that the pulling force of five kinds of bolts is more than 170 kN under the condition of 125 mm anchor length.The mixing effect is poor with finish rolling right-handed all-coarse-thread bolts,a large area of anchorage segment are empty or rod and resin anchoring agent separated.Left-handed no longitudinal fine rib bolts have the minimum setting torque,the setting torques of finish rolling right-handed all-coarse-thread bolts,left-handed low wide rib bolts,finish rolling right-handed all-fine-thread bolts,general left-handed no longitudinal rib bolts are respectively 1.75 times,1.85 times,2.7 times and 2.5 times of its.Finish rolling right-handed all-coarse-thread bolts and finish rolling right-handed all-fine-thread bolts need one or two workers to complete the installation in the case of full length anchorage.Left-handed low wide rib bolts needs two or three workers,and general left-handed no longitudinal rib bolts and left-handed no longitudinal fine rib bolts need three or four workers to complete the installation.Although left-handed low wide rib bolts is obviously better than general left-handed no longitudinal rib bolts on the anchorage and installation performance,but there are still spaces for optimization,especially in the areas of cross rib width and height.
No References for this article.
No Supplementary Data.
No Article Media
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 15, 2015
More about this publication?
- The Journal publishes the peer-reviewed papers with original research, new developments and innovations, site measurements and case studies in coal science and mining industry. It aims to be a leading platform for the publication of high quality papers and an authoritative source of information for analysis, review and evaluation related to coal science and mining technologies.
The Journal covers the following areas:
- coalfield geology and exploration
- coal resources/reserves estimation
- mine planning and design, mine optimization
- mine construction and development, mine operation
- mine electrical and equipment, mine automation
- mine health and safety
- ventilation and control, methane drainage and capture
- coal processing and utilization
- low carbon technology
- coal economics, mine management
- coal mine environmental impact assessment and control
- mine rehabilitation, mine closure, etc.
The Journal is a unique comprehensive academic periodical completely dedicated to the coal science and mining industry in the world. The Journal stands out as an excellent source of scientific information in coal industry with nearly 400 papers published in 12 issues per annum.
The Journal is published monthly by China Coal Society.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites