International Seed Testing Association
The International Seed Testing Association is an international non-profit association whose primary purpose is to develop, adopt and publish standard procedures for sampling and testing seeds, and to promote uniform application of these procedures for evaluation of seeds moving in international trade. ISTA publishes the International Rules for Seed Testing, Seed Science and Technology and a wide range of handbooks including detailed techniques on all relevant topics in seed sampling and testing methodology.
- International Rules for Seed Testing
- Volume 2020, Number 1, January 2020 - Volume 2020, Number 1, January 2020
- Seed Science and Technology
- Volume 31, Number 1, April 2003 - Volume 48, Number 1, April 2020
- Seedling Evaluation Handbook
- Volume 1, Number 1, 1 January 2018 - Volume 1, Number 1, 1 January 2018