International Seed Testing Association
The International Seed Testing Association is an international non-profit association whose primary purpose is to develop, adopt and publish standard procedures for sampling and testing seeds, and to promote uniform application of these procedures for evaluation of seeds moving in international trade. ISTA publishes the International Rules for Seed Testing, Seed Science and Technology and a wide range of handbooks including detailed techniques on all relevant topics in seed sampling and testing methodology.
- International Rules for Seed Testing
- Volume 2015, Number 1, 1 January 2015 - Volume 2019, Number 1, January 2019
- Seed Science and Technology
- Volume 31, Number 1, April 2003 - Volume 47, Number 2, July 2019
- Seedling Evaluation Handbook
- Volume 1, Number 1, 1 January 2018 - Volume 1, Number 1, 1 January 2018