Society for Imaging Science and Technology
Founded in 1947, the Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T) is a professional international organization dedicated to keeping members and others apprised of the latest scientific and technological developments in the field of imaging through conferences, educational programs, publications, and its website. IS&T encompasses all aspects of imaging science, with particular emphasis on digital printing, electronic imaging, color science, image preservation, photofinishing, pre-press technologies, hybrid imaging systems, and silver halide research.
- Archiving Conference
- Archiving 2004 Final Program and Proceedings - Archiving 2020 Final Program and Proceedings.
- Color and Imaging Conference
- 1st Color and Imaging Conference Final Program and Proceedings - 27th Color and Imaging Conference Final Program and Proceedings
- Conference on Colour in Graphics, Imaging, and Vision
- CGIV 2002 Final Program and Proceedings - CGIV 2012 Final Program and Proceedings
- Electronic Imaging
- International Symposium on Technologies for Digital Photo Fulfillment
- 1st International Symposium on Technologies for Digital Photo Fulfillment - Volume 2018, Number 1, September 2018
- Journal of Imaging Science and Technology
- Volume 40, Number 1, 1 January 1996 - Volume 64, Number 2, 1 March 2020
- Journal of Perceptual Imaging
- NIP & Digital Fabrication Conference
- 1998 International Conference on Digital Printing Technologies. Pages 1-327. - Printing for Fabrication 2019