Understanding of the Entry Mechanism of Nanoparticles into Tumors Determines the Future Direction of Nanomedicine Development
Document Type: Commentary
Affiliations: 1: Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Malignant Tumor Epigenetics and Gene Regulation, Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510120, China 2: Department of Biological Sciences, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), 291 Daehak-ro, Daejeon 34141, Korea
Publication date: January 1, 2021
This article was made available online on December 22, 2020 as a Fast Track article with title: "Understanding of the Entry Mechanism of Nanoparticles into Tumors Determines the Future Direction of Nanomedicine Development".
- BIO Integration will specifically focus on original, cutting-edge, interdisciplinary contents in the field of biosciences, including medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, biotechnology, etc., which generate hypotheses and questions relevant to the patient and disease and guide the investigations of cellular and molecular medicine. BIO Integration covers new methods, important applications, and new interpretations and treatments of existing data, as well as conventional studies in medicine that can be applied to future theranostic applications.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Information for Advertisers
- BIO Integration Aims and Scope
- BIO Integration Journal Information
- BIO Integration Contact Us
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites