Artificial Intelligence (AI)-aided Disease Prediction
Artificial intelligence (AI) has been widely used in clinical medicine, and it is witnessing increasing innovations in the fields of AI-aided image analysis, AI-aided lesion determination, AI-assisted healthcare management, and so on. This review article focuses on the emerging applications of AI-related medicine and AI-assisted visualized medicine, including novel diagnostic approaches, metadata analytical methods, and versatile AI-aided treatment applications in preclinical and clinical uses, and also looks at future perspectives of AI-aided disease prediction.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Academy of Medical Engineering and Translational Medicine, Tianjin University, 300072, Tianjin, China
Publication date: December 16, 2020
This article was made available online on October 28, 2020 as a Fast Track article with title: "Artificial Intelligence (AI)-aided Disease Prediction".
- BIO Integration will specifically focus on original, cutting-edge, interdisciplinary contents in the field of biosciences, including medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, biotechnology, etc., which generate hypotheses and questions relevant to the patient and disease and guide the investigations of cellular and molecular medicine. BIO Integration covers new methods, important applications, and new interpretations and treatments of existing data, as well as conventional studies in medicine that can be applied to future theranostic applications.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Information for Advertisers
- BIO Integration Aims and Scope
- BIO Integration Journal Information
- BIO Integration Contact Us
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites