BIOI Virtual Academic Series PART 2: Frontiers and Multidisciplinarity in Nanomedicine
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: December 16, 2020
This article was made available online on September 9, 2020 as a Fast Track article with title: "BIOI Virtual Academic Series PART 2: Frontiers and Multidisciplinarity in Nanomedicine".
- BIO Integration will specifically focus on original, cutting-edge, interdisciplinary contents in the field of biosciences, including medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, biotechnology, etc., which generate hypotheses and questions relevant to the patient and disease and guide the investigations of cellular and molecular medicine. BIO Integration covers new methods, important applications, and new interpretations and treatments of existing data, as well as conventional studies in medicine that can be applied to future theranostic applications.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Information for Advertisers
- BIO Integration Aims and Scope
- BIO Integration Journal Information
- BIO Integration Contact Us
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites