The Significance of Interdisciplinary Integration in Academic Research and Application
Document Type: Opinion
Affiliations: Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Malignant Tumor Epigenetics and Gene Regulation, Medical Research Center, Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510120, People’s Republic of China
Publication date: June 7, 2020
This article was made available online on March 1, 2020 as a Fast Track article with title: "The Significance of Interdisciplinary Integration in Academic Research and Application".
- BIO Integration will specifically focus on original, cutting-edge, interdisciplinary contents in the field of biosciences, including medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, biotechnology, etc., which generate hypotheses and questions relevant to the patient and disease and guide the investigations of cellular and molecular medicine. BIO Integration covers new methods, important applications, and new interpretations and treatments of existing data, as well as conventional studies in medicine that can be applied to future theranostic applications.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Information for Advertisers
- BIO Integration Aims and Scope
- BIO Integration Journal Information
- BIO Integration Contact Us
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites