Protected area coverage in Cameroon on the eve of the Convention on Biological Diversity 2010 target
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: National Institute of Cartography, P.O. Box 157, Yaound, Cameroon; UNEP World Conservation Monitoring Centre, 219 Huntingdon Road, CB3 0DL, Cambridge, UK. 2: National Institute of Cartography, P.O. Box 157, Yaound, Cameroon. 3: UNEP World Conservation Monitoring Centre, 219 Huntingdon Road, CB3 0DL, Cambridge, UK.
Publication date: 01 September 2010
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites