Assessing the economic and ecosystem services contribution of forests: issues in modelling, and an illustration
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi 110007, India and Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi 110003, India. 2: Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relation, New Delhi 110003, India.
Publication date: June 1, 2008
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has an Impact Factor of 1.705
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites