Bristol University Press
Bristol University Press supports and advances scholarship and education in the social sciences. The home of the award-winning Policy Press, it publishes world-class research, learning resources and scholarly social commentary in key disciplines.
At a time of far-reaching social, political and economic change, we are committed to publishing evidence-informed independent thinking that helps shape our understanding of society and analyses and addresses today's global social challenges.
The Press is innovative in its approach to publishing and in what it publishes – open to new ideas and approaches, emerging areas of research and interdisciplinary work that extends traditional scholarly boundaries. It is an enterprising not-for-profit venture embedded in the scholarly community and is international in reach.
Bristol University Press and its imprint, Policy Press, publish a number of highly prestigious journals in the social sciences - Policy & Politics, Evidence & Policy, the Journal of Poverty and Social Justice, Voluntary Sector Review, Families, Relationships and Societies, Critical and Radical Social Work, the International Journal of Care and Caring, the Journal of Gender-Based Violence, and our two new Bristol University Press journals, the European Journal of Politics and Gender and the Journal of Public Finance and Public Choice.
Free trials available from Bristol University Press:
Sign up for all available Bristol University Press free trials
Sign up for a free trial to Journal of Public Finance and Public Choice
Sign up for a free trial to Longitudinal and Life Course Studies
Sign up for a free trial to Global Discourse: An interdisciplinary journal of current affairs
- European Journal of Politics and Gender
- Volume 1, Numbers 1-2, July 2018 - Volume 2, Number 1, February 2019
- Global Discourse: An interdisciplinary journal of current affairs
- Volume 1, Number 1, 1 January 2010 - Volume 9, Number 1, January 2019
- Journal of Public Finance and Public Choice
- Volume 33, Number 1, April 2018 - Volume 33, Number 2, October 2018
- Longitudinal and Life Course Studies
- Volume 10, Number 1, January 2019 - Volume 10, Number 1, January 2019