Why go online?
Over the past ten years customer demand for online versions of published material has grown exponentially and today it is expected that print and online go hand in hand. Reasons to go online include:
- Responding to customer demand for online access.
- Being part of a growing marketplace.
- Opening the opportunities for creating new revenue streams online.
- Enhancing the availability of your content worldwide via the internet.
- Removing the physical barriers of the printing process.
- Enhancing your overall offer without incurring major costs.
For publishers, going online can be a confusing business. Do you carry out the process in-house or outsource? Do you charge for the online versions of your material or offer the online version for free? How can you control the online environment to suit your requirements?
ingentaconnect is the market leader in online publishing and has worked with more than 255 publishers worldwide to fulfil their online requirements over a decade. We have a full range of cost-effective services to suit the most simple or complex of requirements.