Profits and margins along Uganda's charcoal value chain
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, 403 West State Street, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA; Department of Economics and Resource Management, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, s, Norway. 2: Department of Public Policy, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CB3435 Abernethy Hall, Chapel Hill, NC, USA. 3: Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, Makerere University, P.O. Box 7062, Kampala, Uganda. 4: USAID, P.O. Box 7856, Kampala, Uganda. 5: International Food Policy Research Institute, P.O. Box 31666, Lilongwe, Malawi.
Publication date: 2010-09-01
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites