Effects of forestry activities on surface water quality in the Pacific region: a case study of the Rewa River catchment, Fiji Islands
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Head and Graduate Trainee respectively, Water Resources Unit, Community Lifelines Programme, Sopac Secretariat, South Pacific Applied Geosciences Commission, Private Mail Bag, Suva, Fiji.
Publication date: 01 December 2002
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites