Water Environment Federation
Formed in 1928, the Water Environment Federation® (WEF®) is a not-for-profit technical and educational organization with 36,000 individual members and 75 affiliated Member Associations representing water quality professionals around the world. WEF and its Member Associations proudly work to achieve our mission of preserving and enhancing the global water environment®.
- Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation
- Residuals and Biosolids Management 2000 - WEFTEC 2014: Session 101 through Session 107
- Water Environment Research
- Volume 64, Number 1, January/February 1992 - Volume 88, Number 8, 1 August 2016
- Water Practice
- Volume 1, Number 1, April 2007 - Volume 3, Number 1, October 2009