Phylogeny of Sea Hares in the Aplysia Clade Based on Mitochondrial DNA Sequence Data
- Zool. J. Linn. Soc 54, p63
- SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL BOOKS AND SERIALS IN PRINT 3, p56
- Zoologist 5, p266
- cladistics 10, p315
- Mol. Mar. Biol. Biotech 3, p294
- Mar. Freshwater Behav. Physiol. 32, p147
- Sys. Biol 50, p676
- Bioinformatics 14, p817
- Anat. 24, p1
- NATURALIST -PORT ELIZABETH- 11, p3
- Israel J. Zool 44, p3
- Israel J. Zool 39, p213
When you click on an active link, the best onward links available for that reference will be calculated and presented to you. You may obtain links to view the abstract or the full text of the referenced article; some resources may require that you have a subscription.
As part of its policy of continual improvement, Ingenta Connect regularly extends its linking mechanisms to include new resources, so you may find that a given article link offers more resources when retried at a later date.