Brazilian coral reefs: What we already know and what is still missing
- Coral Reefs 18, p352
- Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard College 54, p1
- ANAIS- ACADEMIA BRASILEIRA DE CIENCIAS 70, p159
- Coral Reefs 18, p170
- J. Sed. Petrol. 34, p715
- J. Exp. Mar. Biol. Ecol. 235, p285
- CONTRIBUTIONS TO SEDIMENTOLOGY 4, p11
- Coral Reefs 14, p34
- Mar. Biol. 135, p463
- Bull. Mar. Sci. 56, p161
- CONTRIBUTIONS TO SEDIMENTOLOGY 4, p175
- ANAIS- ACADEMIA BRASILEIRA DE CIENCIAS 68, p339
When you click on an active link, the best onward links available for that reference will be calculated and presented to you. You may obtain links to view the abstract or the full text of the referenced article; some resources may require that you have a subscription.
As part of its policy of continual improvement, Ingenta Connect regularly extends its linking mechanisms to include new resources, so you may find that a given article link offers more resources when retried at a later date.