Natural Mortality in NE Pacific Coastal Hydromedusae: Grazing Predation, Wound Healing and Senescence
- Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci 37, p120
- BioI. Bull 143, p440
- Mar. BioI 8, p99
- Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser 72, p255
- Dis. Aquat. Org 10, p211
- WASMANN JOURNAL OF BIOLOGY 39, p6
- Deep-Sea Research 24, p449
- ANNALES- INSTITUT OCEANOGRAPHIQUE 48, p49
- Deep-Sea Research 24, p465
- Amer. Zool 14, p833
- Hydrobiologia 216, p335
When you click on an active link, the best onward links available for that reference will be calculated and presented to you. You may obtain links to view the abstract or the full text of the referenced article; some resources may require that you have a subscription.
As part of its policy of continual improvement, Ingenta Connect regularly extends its linking mechanisms to include new resources, so you may find that a given article link offers more resources when retried at a later date.