A Biochemical Genetic Investigation of Spiny Lobster (Panulirus Argus) Stock Replenishment in Bermuda
- Acad Sci 29, p207
- Biochem. Gen 4, p297
- Trans. Am. Fish. Soc 119, p2
- Deep-Sea Research 18, p981
- Proc. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst 31, p164
- Proc. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst 33, p230
- Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci 43, p2099
- Proc. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst 33, p253
- Proc. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst 39, p289
- Proc. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst 39, p318
- Journal of Comparative Physiology B - Biochemical Systematic and Environmental Physiology 78, p923
- journal of the fisheries research board of canada 2, p216
When you click on an active link, the best onward links available for that reference will be calculated and presented to you. You may obtain links to view the abstract or the full text of the referenced article; some resources may require that you have a subscription.
As part of its policy of continual improvement, Ingenta Connect regularly extends its linking mechanisms to include new resources, so you may find that a given article link offers more resources when retried at a later date.