Document Type: Regular Paper
Affiliations: Email: [email protected]
Publication date: 2013-02-01
The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice (formerly known as Benefits) provides a unique blend of high-quality research, policy and practice from leading authors in the field related to all aspects of poverty and social exclusion. The journal has changed its name to reflect its wider scope and has growing international coverage.
Content spans a broad spectrum of poverty-related topics including social security, employment and unemployment, regeneration, housing, health, education and criminal justice, as well as issues of ethnicity, gender, disability and other inequalities as they relate to social justice.
With succinct articles ideal for teaching purposes and students, The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice combines an original and exciting mix of:
- scholarly, peer-reviewed articles
- cutting-edge discussions of topical issues
- a comprehensive round-up of key publications
It will be an essential resource for academics, policymakers and practitioners working in these areas.
Previous issues are available at http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/ben.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Policy Press journals homepage
- Journal of Poverty and Social Justice fast track articles
- FREE online trial
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites