Journal of Poverty and Social Justice
The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice (formerly known as Benefits) provides a unique blend of high-quality research, policy and practice from leading authors in the field related to all aspects of poverty and social exclusion. The journal has changed its name to reflect its wider scope and has growing international coverage.
Content spans a broad spectrum of poverty-related topics including social security, employment and unemployment, regeneration, housing, health, education and criminal justice, as well as issues of ethnicity, gender, disability and other inequalities as they relate to social justice.
With succinct articles ideal for teaching purposes and students, The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice combines an original and exciting mix of:
- scholarly, peer-reviewed articles
- cutting-edge discussions of topical issues
- a comprehensive round-up of key publications
It will be an essential resource for academics, policymakers and practitioners working in these areas.
Previous issues are available at http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/ben.
Journal of Poverty and Social Justice was previously published as Benefits.
Publisher: Policy Press
- Volume 23
- Number 3, October 2015 Themed section: Poverty in the UK: reviewing the evidence Guest-edited by Chris Goulden
- Number 2, June 2015 Themed issue: Poverty and social justice in central Asia
- Number 1, February 2015 Themed Section: Social Justice in Scotland Post-Referendum, Guest edited by Terry Patterson
- Volume 22
- Number 3, October 2014 Poverty and social exclusion in austere times: continuity and change, 1999-2012
- Number 2, June 2014
- Number 1, February 2014 Themed section: Universal Credit
- Volume 21
- Number 3, October 2013
- Number 2, June 2013
- Number 1, February 2013
- Volume 20
- Number 3, October 2012 Themed Section: Poverty And Social Justice In China Guest edited by Kinglun Ngok with Fran Bennett
- Number 2, June 2012
- Number 1, February 2012 Migrant workers in the UK and Europe: Immigration, exploitation and policy change
- Volume 19
- Number 3, October 2011 The Centenary of the 1911 National Insurance Act in Britain
- Number 2, June 2011
- Number 1, February 2011
- Volume 18
- Number 3, October 2010
- Number 2, June 2010
- Number 1, February 2010