State University of New York Press
As an acclaimed international publisher of distinguished research and notable works of general interest since 1966, SUNY Press supports the commitments of the State University of New York to teaching, research, and public service. Capitalizing on the latest advances in digital communication, the Press offers an innovative range of print and electronic publications to fulfill the evolving needs of scholars, students, authors, and readers.
SUNY Press sponsors nationally recognized and rapidly growing lists of publications in the areas of African American studies, Asian studies, environmental studies, Indigenous studies, Italian American studies, Jewish studies, philosophy, political science, queer studies, religion, transpersonal psychology, and women's studies. Through its Excelsior Editions imprint, SUNY Press makes available exceptional works for all readers and showcases the diversity and abiding energy of the peoples, histories, and natural beauty of the New York region.
SUNY Press is an academic unit of SUNY Central Administration, with its personnel and business functions administered by the Research Foundation for the State University of New York. The Editorial Board is composed of faculty from campuses throughout the SUNY system.
SUNY Press has a growing network of digital and publishing partners. SUNY Press has sales representation on six continents and is a proud member of the Association of American University Presses.
- Volume 1, Number 1, June 2010 - Volume 4, Number 1, December 2014
- International Journal of Servant-Leadership
- Volume 6, Number 1, January 2010 - Volume 8, Number 1, June 2014
- Journal of Japanese Philosophy
- Volume 1, Number 1, June 2013 - Volume 2, Number 1, November 2014
- Volume 31, Number 1, June 2010 - Volume 34, Number 1, October 2014
- Palimpsest: A Journal on Women, Gender, and the Black International
- Volume 1, Number 1, June 2012 - Volume 4, Number 1, May 2015
- philoSOPHIA: A Journal of Continental Feminism
- Volume 1, Number 1, June 2011 - Volume 4, Number 2, January 2015