Plant Diversity and Evolution (PDE) publishes original contributions to plant sciences from the fields of phytotaxonomy, systematics, morphology, anatomy and geobotany, ecology, synecology and their relationships to biogeography, plant distribution and dispersal. Emphasis is on vascular plants. The editors also encourage the submission of papers on ontogeny and its genetic aspects.
Volumes prior to vol. 128 were published under the previous title Botanische Jahrbucher.
Plant Diversity and Evolution was previously published as Botanische Jahrbücher.
Publisher: E. Schweizerbart'sche Verlagsbuchhandlung
- Volume 131
- Number 3, April 2014
- Number 2, April 2014
- Number 1, April 2014
- Volume 130
- Numbers 3-4, December 2013
- Numbers 1-2, December 2012
- Volume 129
- Numbers 3-4, November 2011
- Number 2, June 2011
- Number 1, March 2011
- Volume 128
- Numbers 3-4, September 2010 Progress in Apiales research - a multidisciplinary approach, Part II
- Numbers 1-2, August 2010 Progress in Apiales research - a multidisciplinary approach, Part I